You are here
Call for Expressions of Interest: Children and Young People at the Heart of Quaker Life
The Australian Yearly Meeting (AYM) Children and JYFs Committee (C&JYF Committee) is inviting expressions of interest for a part time paid position for 6 months in 2023 to help design, conduct and report on a project with families and young people, local and regional meetings, worshipping groups and isolated Friends to:
- identify and consider the needs of Quaker meetings, families and young people
- facilitate building community and relationships and support for those working with families and young people in Quaker activities
- map the connections to relevant Quaker organisations and committees
- connect people with similar challenges, ideas and needs, and
- consult with other Yearly Meetings and learn from their experiences
The report could then propose a way forward for the C&JYF Coordinator and Committee to support families and young people within Australia Yearly Meeting.
*Deadline for Expressions of Interest is 16 January 2023.
*For further information contact Di Bretherton, Convener of the C&JYF Committee at email@example.com