Yearly Meeting 2023: Integrity, Voice and Right Relationship
1-9 July 2023
An online event
- Preparatory Sessions are held in May. For more details go HERE.
- Information Sessions are held during May (click HERE) and June (click HERE).
- Timetable for the whole of Yearly Meeting 2023, can be found here.
- For more information about YM23 please go HERE.
- Please register NOW by clicking on this link.
At “Yearly Meeting” we gather together every year to make new friends, share ideas, seek new Light and find ways to travel together over the coming year. We are inspired by the theme of this year's Friendly School "Integrity, Voice and Right Relationship". (Links to aspects of this theme are here, here and here)
Yearly Meeting will be accessible to Friends all around Australia as we gather on Zoom. Starting on Saturday 1st July, there will be two consecutive long weekends (Sat-Mon and Fri-Sun) with one or two formal sessions on several days, Friendly School, Meetings for Worship, Home Groups and more. In the middle three days there is more time to rest, gather locally together for outdoor activities, attend the Backhouse Lecture presented by Jon Watts, and select some online Share and Tells to explore.
Contact the YM Organising Committee for more information: email@example.com